Mascarateer x Milkamenthe - Coordinate Collaboration

Today is a special post and I'm very excited for it.  My friend Lindzi from Milkamenthe and I have decided to do monthly posts combining our blog topics, makeup and Lolita fashion.

Lindzi and I met through Lolita fashion and she has been a great style inspiration for me.  The challenge for me though is that our styles are somewhat different, particularly when it comes to my makeup choices.  Lindzi really suits pastels and sweet style so I tried to go for a look with soft pinks and glitter to match.


To see the full post that this look is inspired by, please visit Milkamenthe's blog post here or click the image above. 


Here's a shot of the products used.  I went with a theme of Japanese and Korean cosmetics to match with the Japanese fashion (Korean brands are also pretty popular there, Etude House and TONYMOLY in particular)

- Heroine Make 50+ SPF BB Cream in #01
- Canmake Pressed Powder
- Etude House Secret Beam Highlighter #01
- Majolica Majorca Puff de Cheek Blush in RD414
- Daiso 4 Colour Blush (I used the colours individually as eyeshadows)
- Canmake Pore Wrap Gel
- Diamond Lash Eyelash Glue
- Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara in Black
- Daiso Winmax Eyebrow Pencil in Light Brown
- Sailor Moon Miracle Romance Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Etude House Tear Drop Eyeshadow in #02 Gold Shimmer
- Daiso False Eyelashes
- Etude House Rosy Tint Lips



And one last photo for good measure!  I think the flowers are a bit too bright for this particular coordinate but I'd love to see the make up and outfit worn together.  Sadly Lindzi and I are now a state apart but we hope to continue doing these posts to mix things up a bit.  I'm very glad to be able to do this as she is one of the people who urged me to get back into blogging and has been a great inspiration for a lot of ideas and styling that I incorporate on my blog too. 

For anyone interested in Japanese and Korean cosmetics, one of my favourite sources is Sasa.com which stocks an array of Asian makeup, skincare and other goods.  If you live in QLD, NSW or VIC, you can also visit Daiso as they've started to open stores in Australia.  Whilst their range isn't as large, they generally do have a great selection of cheap false eyelashes which can be really handy.  For those in Adelaide, like me, you can visit Kawaii Fashion on Gouger street, one side of the store is similar to Daiso whilst the other side of the store offers a very reasonable range of Japanese Cosmetics.

2 comments:

  1. You are so pretty! This look is very sweet and floral <3 Looking forward to see more collabs between my pretty buds :D

    ReplyDelete